Social Media Coordinator
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Creative departments to create, implement and monitor content across all social channels. The ideal candidate will bring a deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends and platforms to help elevate our brand.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborating with Marketing and Creative teams to develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Developing and curating engaging content for social media platforms and manage content approvals
- Engaging in social listening and use this to develop content ideas
- Planning and executing social media posting calendar
- Managing and overseeing social media content, comments and interactions
- Measuring the success of every social media campaign
- Keeping abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Defining most important social media KPIs
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Reviewing analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Communicating with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Placing ads and work with Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, VuMedi and Doximity
- Providing constructive feedback
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, with basic understanding of graphic design, photo and video editing
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics; strong understanding of social media KPI
- BA in Communications, Marketing, or similar relevant field
- Familiarity with Hubspot or similar social publishing tools
- Team player
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Experience with Social Media strategy and developing plans to leverage social media to drive brand awareness and impressions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.