Inventory, Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Inventory, Shipping & Receiving Coordinator will perform standard inventory and shipping warehouse functions. This includes picking items for orders, putting away inventory receipts.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Processing all orders received in the same day for shipment
- Maintaining accurate component quantities for each of the families related to the Total Joints business
- Performing Cycle Counts on a daily basis to verify accurate system quantities.
- Coordinating planning and expected completion dates with production coordination team.
- Providing management with accurate representations of part locations, quantities and completion status
- Controlling and coordinating the flow of the work in process to eliminate lag times between operations and maintain a constant flow of parts to destinations
- Performing regular audits of the inventory supply
- Picking items to fulfill customer and in-house departmental requests
- Entering item data related to order transactions into the software system
- Maintaining Finish Goods Warehouse in a clean and orderly manner
- Maintaining inventory items in a first-in/first-out basis
- Participating in the annual physical inventory
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one-year experience working in a Warehouse environment or related operational field
- Ability to follow procedures as well as take initiative; team player
- Experience using Radio Frequency (RF) scanners
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.