At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Manager Pricing will work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, and will be responsible for managing all aspects of healthcare account pricing. The Manager will partner closely with internal departments to support the regional sales teams by providing accurate and timely pricing and contract assistance. This individual must be enthusiastic, positive, even-tempered and effective in building working relationships among the CPA group, as well as all internal and external colleagues and business partners. Prior work experience should demonstrate attention to detail, strong project management skills, dependability, flexibility and professionalism.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating and preparing quality pricing analyses and ensure timely, accurate and effective submissions and responses to all healthcare accounts
- Managing pricing analysts and pricing administrators
- Overseeing, prioritizing and coordinating all CPA group efforts
- Supporting field sales in providing pricing and account data analyses; providing accurate reporting and discrepancy resolution
- Administering healthcare account pricing within GMI system; coordinating pricing committee requests, and various position-related administrative responsibilities
- Acting as the CPA liaison to: pricing committee and in-house executive management on all healthcare account pricing issues; and assigned external healthcare account customers.
- Administering government and GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) accounts
- Partnering with IT department to assist development of corporate IT systems to support accurate pricing and/or research related to pricing of the company’s products
- Performing duties in an efficient, analytical manner while maintaining a high level of relationship management, confidentiality and professional interaction
- Following all procedures outlined in Globus Medical’s Quality Policy and Employee Handbook to ensure conformity with all laws, regulations and government agency guidelines.
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field and or equivalent relevant business experience and education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management, or equivalent; Specific experience with spinal/orthopedic devices is a plus
- Minimum of 5 five years’ experience in a contract administration, sales or pricing analysis or similar position
- Previous national or large healthcare contracts management experience preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Extensive sales database experience preferred
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills, written and verbal communications skills, and consistently display a high level of professional conduct
- Proven ability to analyze pricing and account data, provide accurate reporting and discrepancy resolution
- Analytical thinking skills and a mathematical aptitude with organized multitasking abilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.