Clinical Specialist Representative
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for supporting all Imaging, Navigation, Robotics products and affiliated services to hospitals within their aligned territory. In addition, the Clinical Specialist will support internal INR labs. This position will require knowledge of the operating room and working within a team to support selling and training activities. This individual will need to be a true collaborator with the ability to build meaningful relationships with both the capital and implant sales teams. The Clinical Specialist will embody one team, one mission.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing in depth technical knowledge of Imaging, Navigation, Robotics products as well as applicable procedures, anatomy, and implant products
- Providing educational support for new surgeons, OR staff and administrators during INR installs and ongoing customer needs
- Providing comprehensive hands on training to potential and existing customers through cadaver and bio-skill labs
- Providing ongoing INR education to Globus Implant Peers prior to capital installation and ongoing
- Promoting a successful team culture centered on excellence, results, integrity, and trust
- Cultivating surgeon support and generate market awareness around INR products and affiliated services
- Supporting the installation process ensuring consistent utilization within the initial 90 days
- Collaborating with implant team to identify both capital and implant targets to grow the overall Globus business
- Assisting with the development of key opinion leader surgeons
- Augmenting sales activities of capital reps and support functions outlined by Zone Director; manage expenses within budget
- Adhering to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Representing the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree; engineering degree preferred
- 0-2 years clinical support or relevant experience in the healthcare industry, spine experience is a plus
- Experience in supporting new and disruptive technologies in a market is a plus
- Knowledge of the operating room environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, and team player capable of working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to travel up to 70%
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to sit and or stand for long periods of time. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.